
She is awesome on the violin, and any instrument she touches.

Crazy:)
*Buddies*
Things Ju loves
*The Lord*
*Her family*
*Music*
*Horses/riding*
*Beef cattle*
*Books*
*The outdoors*
*Reese cups*
Ju you are the most awesome sister I don't know what I would do w/out you! We love you tons, and hope you grow closer to the Lord this coming year!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, dearest Juli! We love and miss you!
There's a letter coming your way soon! :-D
Happy Birthday Ju!
~Emmaline
Happy Birthday Juicy!!
-Jenny
Happy Birthday Jews!!!
Lots of fun memories with you and your family! :p Up for some taffy? How about ice hockey? Some crazy sledding? Truffles? Another game of dutch blitz? Lol.....only good memories! May this year be one that you grow closer to your Lord as you seek to love and serve Him more. He is always faithful!
Love you!!!!
~Em
Happy birthday "OLD LADY" hope you had a good one:) Love the Old picture:)juli you were a cute baby:)
In Christ
Liv:)
Happy Birthday Juli! Hope you had a great day and that this next year of your life is great and that you draw closer to Jesus!
Hey, Happy Birthday Ju!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JU!!!!!!!!!!
Love and miss you tons!!
~Bea
Happiest of happy b-days!!!!
I love you bunches and bunches! You are the best!!!
I only thank our Lord for you and our friendship. Looking forward to many more memories!
~ Frizz
Post a Comment