Friday, April 29, 2011

Singing School Week~

~It was a great week and it was fun to have friends stay with us!


Amy's personal milkmaid!

Cinnamon rolls....the only things that would convince a certain guest to get out of bed.


Shaina in the tree top! What a young-heart!


And Naomi.....;)


"Whoa Nellie!!!!"


"I will ride you yet!"


Naomi de Crazy
(after a gallop thru the fields and a splash through the creek)


Break time at singing school....





The two Dans meeting for the first time!

What a riot! :)


And what a blessing they both are!


Back at home Naomi takes lesson 101 on making taffy apple dip


Can she do it??


It was late.

"I don't need any help."

(or any pictures for that matter!)

What a wonderful week!


**

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God." Col. 3:1



4 comments:

Naomi said...

Juli... Juli... you are *such* a .... yeah! You can fill in the rest I'm sure ;-)

Rose said...

Lol! That's more like a post about Naomi and Shaina than Singing School!
Love it, love y'all.
<3

Juli said...

Rose.....I did clarify....I said,"Singing School Week". And that was part of it. (or most of it in the pix anyways)

Maria said...

Wow!!! Looks like a lot of fun. And the cinnamon rolls look yummy!!! :-)