Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Amy}





Happy Birthday Amy!


***

{May you always be blessed; with walls for the wind, a roof for the rain, a warm cup of tea by the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all that your heart might desire.}


***

Psalm 37:3-5

"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AWW! MEE MEE!! Happy birthday from all of us here at the Owen house! We miss you and love you loads...hope God richly blesses you in this coming year!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I'm so blessed that God put such a sweet Godly young lady in my life! Glad I have been able to get to know you a bit better in the past few weeks :)
<3

James and Emily said...

My dear, dear chum is just growing old on me!!!! :P Missing you so much but wishing you the most wonderful day... EVER!!!! Sending you a mighty big hug since I can't be there to give you one myself.
Love you!!!!
<3 Em

Megan Russell said...

Happy Birthday, Julie!! :)

Megan Russell said...

oops, Amy, I mean. ;-)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Amy! :) I love you and miss you SO much!