Oooooooooooo!!! KITTENS!!! Hannah loves kittens (they don't like her so much though...LOL!) Jacob loves cows too. We will have to come see your critters sometimes. Love you all! :) Hope you are over your sickness and everyone is better now.
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
4 comments:
Great picture of Julie!
Oooooooooooo!!! KITTENS!!! Hannah loves kittens (they don't like her so much though...LOL!) Jacob loves cows too. We will have to come see your critters sometimes. Love you all! :) Hope you are over your sickness and everyone is better now.
I loooove the pic of Ju and Lacy! :D
~ Rose
awwww!! Love the kittens!! <3 <3
Post a Comment