Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Nathan Joel Reynolds!!!

Happy Birthday Nathan! It's hard to believe you're already 8!!! Where did all those years go?!
Excited is the word to describe us when Dad called from the hospital and told us we had a little brother. We were all jumping up and down so happy to have another baby! You were so cute with your wispy, silky blond hair. :)
~We laugh when we remember the time you brought the beebee gun into the living room and accidentally shot a hole through the window. The beebee ricocheted and landed on mom's shoulder and you said innocently,"I didn't know. I'm just a little boy."
~When he was little if he had a brain storm he'd pipe up, "I dot a dood idea!" If he couldn't understand something he'd say in a very puzzled voice, "What that mean?" If he didn't like something it was, "I not like that."
~One day Nathan flushed a mouse down the toilet that had ended its life by getting stuck in a sticky trap. Then he began telling Amy what he would do if he were a mouse. "You know what? If I was a mouse, I would be smart. You know those sticky traps? I would just hang by my feet-"
"By your tail?" Amy asked.
"Yeah, by my tail then I would just eat the cheese off and not get stuck. I'd be a nice mouse."
~A typical Nathan prayer when he was 4 or 5:"Dear Jesus, Thank you for the nithe, nithe day you've givened us. Thank you for a loving mommy and a loving daddy. Thank you for my brothers and sisters. Bless the hands that repaired the food. A EN! (Somehow he always missed the "m")
Nathan's Loves:
Playing with Micah
Trains
Riding his bike
Animals
Books
Helping Dad
Talking :)
The outdoors
Farm stuff
Tractors
Candy
and more candy
:::
Nicknames:
Nate
Nath
Nathy
Natan (Thanks Levi:)
Natalie
Nath-o
Twittertoes
Titterbug
Fudgie
Natey-boy
Buddy
Bucko
****
We love you millions bud!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy birthday, Nathan!!! :D

Rose said...

Awww, little brothers are just the best, aren't they?!?!?
Happiest of happy Birthdays Natey-Boy!!!!

Amanda said...

Aww, I love it! Happy birthday, Nathan!

Melanie said...

WHAT
A
CUTIE!!!

I love his "typical prayer" from when he was four or five, and what he said about being a mouse. :-)

Happy birthday, Nathan!

Naomi said...

Cute post; Happy Birthday Nathan! :)

Audrey said...

Wow, that's a lot of nicknames, poor guy! :) Happy Birthday!