Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snowtubing!!!!!!

My cousins were home from college so we got together to go snowtubing at a place where my uncle works.....it was really fun!

Getting towed up

Dad and Nathan flying on down

One of our MANY trains

Headed back for more....;)

I think Dad had more fun than anybody else!

Chillin'--literally!

"We're havin' fun!"

WHEEEEEEEE!
It goes SOOO fast.

Must've been a great ride down!

Theresa, me, Kayla, Micah, Amy and Jessica

Dad having the time of his life....




Trains are the BEST!

"What do you think--should we try that again?" ;)

Little Nate-o

Dad, Micah, Amy, Kayla, Joanna, Jessica, Ben, Theresa and I make for a nice wide load. *grin*

Haha, mom thought this hat was so cool...


Dad and Uncle Jim talking about......something!
It was a great day. Hey, if you live in the artic you might as well take advantage of it!
Thank you Uncle Jim, Aunt Gretchen, Jess and Theresa for all the fun and everything else!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh wow, that looks so fun!! :-D :-D :-D

Bethany said...

OH wow, what a blast!!!! :D

Unknown said...

Where was this? I think I have seen the place before but I can't remember the name...

LOVE that guy's hat too! Hee Hee...there are some crazy people out there! (I would wear that hat...yes I would!)

It looks like you guys had a great time! Living in the Artic? Yes. Welcome to Buffalo! :)

the reynolds said...

Hoho Sally, you are so funny! The place was Polarwave

Anonymous said...

You guys are always having so much fun! :)
~Michaela

Anonymous said...

Yee-haw!!!! Looks almost as fun as sledding down the cottage stairs! Haha, jk!
How did the triangle ride work??
Toodles!

CG

Audrey said...

Oh, my! That looks incredibly fun!!!!