I'm so glad we were able to be there when we could GET there. What a great week of encouragement and blessings!! Thanks for your pictures...the first aid class looked hilarious!! :)
Christine's sister, Kaylee is here visiting from Vermont and she recognized some of the girls as being Vermonters that she knew. (was she right? Were there some people from VT???)
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
6 comments:
LOVE seeing your week! Thanks for posting! =)
I'm so glad we were able to be there when we could GET there. What a great week of encouragement and blessings!! Thanks for your pictures...the first aid class looked hilarious!! :)
Christine's sister, Kaylee is here visiting from Vermont and she recognized some of the girls as being Vermonters that she knew. (was she right? Were there some people from VT???)
Yes, there is a church group from VT that comes and I do remember that they said they knew of Christine's family.
Looks like another blessed year full of memories. Sorry we missed it. :)
Aw P's, we were sad you couldn't be there. Hey, hey, there's always next year!! ;) ;)
Post a Comment