Talking pigs, no doubt.
She sure acted like she was in bliss!
Long afternoons at the fair keeping an eye on animals is a perfect time for Bible reading.
Aw, little piggies....
Ah, peaceful slumber!
(He's not really sleeping)
Bumper cars
and I think they had way too much fun!
This is a great part of the fair
Auction night: and Bud was sold to Torrey Farms....
Next is Corkie
Corkie was sold to:
Supportive brothers are great. Thanks Dana! You even got a blue ribbon. (But if you want it, you'll have to come see us!)
Hmmm....
Wheat for the kids to play in
We missed out on 4th of July fireworks this year so we at least got to see the fair fireworks!
Enjoying the show
Kubota is not a Reynolds' trademark but hey, its a tractor! :):)
That's all for now. Lots of things going on here so we'll try to post again in a few days.
"Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

3 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fair food is divine, isn't it?? We went to the Erie County Fair and I ate WAY too much funnel cake, popcorn and pizza. YUUM!! Looks like you all had a great time. Congrats on the blue ribbons!
Aww, fun fun!! I'm sad I missed fair with y'all this year! It was a blast just hanging out with you during the day last year.... walking around (800 times!!), sitting reading together, memory verses, watching the tractor and horse stuff at night, and what ever else we did that I can't remember right now... Fun fun! (oops, I said that twice now)
<3 Rose
Looks like tons of fun. Great job Micah!
Post a Comment