Thursday, December 8, 2011

Old Portraits

~We get a kick out of looking over pictures from the "old days" so here is a pile of 'em! Time's fun when you're having flies!

We can't get over how FAT Josh was! *grin*
1989

1992?
Hmmmm??
1994

1991

1995
1997





Dana
1984


1990

David and Dana (1985)

1995

Amy (1987)



1998?

Josh (2)

1995

1991



1998

1994

Aw, Kay is soooo cute!

(13)

Micah, the big baby (1996)



1997

2005?

Joanna a.k.a. Buster!

2000

2004

2007

Nathan, awww =)

2003





2010 =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth." Psalm 127:4



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Now those are ancient pictures!!! I remember you all at those ages too...wow, that means that I am old! :( So sad. Looking back is so much fun! :)

Maria said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so funny!!! Loved looking at them!!! =)

James and Emily said...

Aww...I love seeing the old pictures! So fun! :) Miss you guys.

Angelina said...

Awwwww! Kayla.... Ur so cute!

Love all the pics.... old pictures can bring back sooooo many memories!

Megan Russell said...

how cute!! :)

Maria said...

I borrowed your idea and put old family pictures on OUR blog. =)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, y'all so looked like Reynolds right from the very start!! Ju, you were so cute, and Natey..haha, he still makes the same faces. Love you all so much!

Rose