chilly winds whipping across the empyt cornfields...
Four chums, no tripod...
Three headed person...... ??
crazy... that's Ju :)
Smiles...
Ah sisters are the best! Thank you Lord for sisters.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my, Juli is wearing Pink!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! =)That looks so much like the vest that I got for my B-day, I wear it all the time. I guess we will have to match sometime. =) I love all your crazy hats, you look great in them! Were they Christmas gifts? Yes, I agree, sisters are great and so are our cousins! Hillary
Lol Hillary, YES....I am wearing PINK!!!!!! Wow! I was thinking that we will have to match sometime, that would be fun. And only Jo's hat was a Christmas gift, Mom brought the other ones home from Alaska. Love ya cousin! <3 **Yes Maria, the hats are not only cool-they are WARM!!! =D You should get one!
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
5 comments:
Oh my, Juli is wearing Pink!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! =)That looks so much like the vest that I got for my B-day, I wear it all the time. I guess we will have to match sometime. =)
I love all your crazy hats, you look great in them! Were they Christmas gifts?
Yes, I agree, sisters are great and so are our cousins!
Hillary
Cute hats!! Sisters are the best too...I love mine! :)
Nice post!!! And even though I have never liked that style of hat, seeing your pictures almost makes me want one too cause it looks cool on you. =)
Lol Hillary, YES....I am wearing PINK!!!!!! Wow! I was thinking that we will have to match sometime, that would be fun.
And only Jo's hat was a Christmas gift, Mom brought the other ones home from Alaska.
Love ya cousin! <3
**Yes Maria, the hats are not only cool-they are WARM!!! =D You should get one!
cute pictures, girls! I love having sisters, too. :) Hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment