Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fair Days, Part 3

Auction Night!
 
Grand Champion Hog
 
Reserve Grand Champion Hog

Meanwhile Mary was very busy spraying Bonnie....

....and then brushing her. And spraying her and brushing her. It was so cute. She told Dana, "Daddy, all I want is a cow and a trophy."
 
Hank is such a cute cow. For a cow. :) He really did fall asleep with his head in the feedpan.

 

Selling Couteau
 
 And Max
 
And Opie

Micah's buyer
 
Mary really getting into her ice cream cone

We had to try out the hang glider ride. It was sooo fun and the guy running it seemed to really like us for some reason. He gave us tons of free rides so we bought him a milkshake.

 
 
Our fair does fireworks every year.....

 

Support 4-H!

 

Awards ceremony.....
 
Jo was first in the swine skillathon for her age division.
That about wraps up our fair week!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

The guys look pretty well tuckered out in the pic near the end...hard work or hang gliding? ;-) Great job
everyone!!
Son of God and Country

Megan said...

I love the pics you guys are putting up about the fair! Looks fun! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry I am a bit late commenting here...been a tad busy on my end. LOL! Looks like the fair was tons of fun. What great memories you all are making. You can really tell that you all love each other and are a happy family. *sigh* I miss you guys. :(