Friday, October 5, 2012

Camping!!!!

A freighter on the great green sea

Chip n Dale   ;)

Jo's Outdoor Hair Salon. (for prices call.....um, nevermind.....there's no phone number.)

Our family campsite
 
Fresh baked Amish doughnuts.....they are the BEST!!!

Breakfast

Our chef
 
Visiting our neighbors

Bike riding on fun trails

 

 
 
The best part about camping is spending 4 days next door to some very dear cousins of ours

Always up for pictures

 
 
 

The wood gatherers

The mover of mountains....I mean the log.

Pigs in a blanket, yum yum yum!

Evening suppers all together
 
 
 
 

A dark, windy night.....out enjoying the crash of the waves against the rocks
 
The two naughties

Cozy campfires for our late night fire parties

Too late for this guy. (Headlight and all.)
 
 

 

 

Hill with Verity. We were so excited to have Em and James come for a couple days!

 

 
 
Ads being a good Auntie

 AW! Love those pigtails!
***
(More pictures later)
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Aim!!! Work it! Ha ha. I remember going there as a kid on camping trips with my family. Great memories. :) There's nothing like hearing the lake right outside your tent.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw a little musel thre on you Amy.I love the post do more soon. Adama Joy.