Abby and Hillary
There's always something to laugh about with a great friend!
Abby was feeling her oats ;)
She's off in dreamland!
Thinking hearts
Sad, because Jonathan wasn't there
But we got her to smile anyways
Kay and Thabs
Joanna and Adama. I could write alot of stuff about these two but to protect their reputation, I won't. :)
They are very entertaining
And alot of fun to laugh at...
And we're toast
"Enough of that hat!"
(she obeyed!)
Goofing off
Sisters!



5 comments:
Love it! There's nothing quite like good ol' friends....and sisters too! :) There's just one thing missing....my presence. ;)
*Em* AMEN AMEN!!!! It has never been the same since your presence departed!
Aww love it ju! Those were the days.
im laughing at the pic of hill hugging her hat
and "we re toast". Miss you guys
Thanks ju I am very glad you didn't go any further with it orelse.... cant wate to see you all, love you all much Adama Joy.
Hey Juli! Nice post!
That was sooo much fun to just have a good evening with you!Great pics!
You are a great friend and I love being with you. =)
Thinking of you!
Hillary Dart
Post a Comment