Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
5 comments:
She is sooooooooo cute! I love her little face, and blue eyes. Hope to see them and you all soon, love you all Adama Joy. Or ADs
Aww... she is so very cute! :)
And mmmm... who could refuse such a good looking cookie? Can I order a batch of those... or do you not ship to NZ? :P
How about when you come back you can just come on over!! (Lord willing!)
Sounds Good! It would be so much fun to make cookies with you all again if the Lord allows! :)
Post a Comment