Many happy returns of the day!!! :-) The then and now pictures are interesting!!! Its amazing how much people change (for the better :-)) in just a few years. :-)
WOWZERS!!! 17 ALREADY?!?!?! You are gettin' old girlie. LOL! :) Happy Birthday to YOU! Hope you have (had) a lovely birthday! Many blessings for a happy and exciting year! :)
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
11 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! =)
Happy Birthday ( a day late ) Kayla!
Happy Birthday Kay!
Many happy returns of the day!!! :-) The then and now pictures are interesting!!! Its amazing how much people change (for the better :-)) in just a few years. :-)
WOWZERS!!! 17 ALREADY?!?!?! You are gettin' old girlie. LOL! :) Happy Birthday to YOU! Hope you have (had) a lovely birthday! Many blessings for a happy and exciting year! :)
Love you to pieces, KK!!!!!!
And great post! (Nina and Kay have grown sooo much!!)
Love you Kay!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!!!! <3
Love you Kay! Yeah... We have grown a ton! And our teeth are much straighter now! lol =P Grand pics!
Thanks for the comments y'all!
Happy (belated) Birthday Kay!!!
Sorry so late, I've been out of the loop for awhile;)
Hope you had a great birthday.
Missing you:(
Chrisch<3
Post a Comment