Ok, just out of pure curiosity, the one (rather blurry) picture has a :) underneath it and I am wondering...something we should know...??? You can delete the comment if you wish. :-)
Hey Reynold family, I "found" your blog again. This is Cathy Stokes from Florida, better known as, Jyoti's "Aunt Cathy" The Nepals just spent a fast week here in Florida with us. She said you were all doing great. Thanks for all you do. We hope to come for a visit soon. We would love to see you all. I'm blogging again to at: http://cathyann46.blogspot.com/ Great pics! You all look wonderful!
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
7 comments:
We all had a great time; thanks!
Ok, just out of pure curiosity, the one (rather blurry) picture has a :) underneath it and I am wondering...something we should know...??? You can delete the comment if you wish. :-)
Hey Reynold family, I "found" your blog again. This is Cathy Stokes from Florida, better known as, Jyoti's "Aunt Cathy" The Nepals just spent a fast week here in Florida with us. She said you were all doing great. Thanks for all you do. We hope to come for a visit soon. We would love to see you all. I'm blogging again to at: http://cathyann46.blogspot.com/ Great pics! You all look wonderful!
You could email me sometime, you know. :-)
I'll have amy email you Maria as soon as our campmeetings are over. :)
Great!!! :-) I was beginning to think that you guys had vanished from the planet. :-)
Love the blog post, but do tell all ;)
Curiouser Curioser we wonder :)
Post a Comment