Friday, July 1, 2011

A Mishmash of Pictures

When it gets unbearably hot, everything else drops and we try to cool ourselves down in the lake. It usually works because the water is FREEZING!!
Love you so much Nathan!


On the 19th Kayla was baptized.....giving her testimony of salvation before everyone....Love you Kay!


It was SOOOO good to have Em back for a bit! We miss you so much, Em!





The boys going for a quick Sunday afternoon ride....


A little pet we found who was NOT happy to be found. We kept him in a cage for a little bit but then we felt sorry for him so we let him go. Poor thing. We probably gave him a complex.


My cow FINALLY calved(while I was gone for a couple of days) and suprised us all with twins.


This is the heifer who almost didn't make it. She's a little miracle baby.


And this is the bull. We didn't know if my cow was bred to the angus or the hereford that we had running with the cows and it turns out it was the hereford so they are hereford/shorthorn crosses.


Becca loves tea parties so she came over with her mom and siblings and helped Amy make cookies for it.


Mmmm.....chocolate chip cookie dough is the BEST!


and Tori is snitching in the bowl.





JJ








WE LOVE CORNFIELDS!!!!





And we love strawberries!


(I'm not sure how that picture got right there)








Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. Ps. 148:13


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Awesome pics!!! :) :)

Miss you guys!!! <3

Rose said...

Hey, nice post Ju (finally!)
I gotta come see your twins in person - I almost did today, but, yeah well, that didn't work.
I love seeing pix.... Y'all are great.

Audrey said...

Hey Happy Birthday Kayla! (A bit late) :)

Maria said...

Looks you are having a nice summer!!!