
Born September 12th, 1999


Jo and her baby dolls :)

"Buster" as she was known by one of our neighbors

Cat strangulation?
She still loves kitties and cats!



Joanna LOVES to read and she started out very young


Quality time with big brother

Roxy was Jo's best friend when she was little

...then Roxy's puppy Sadie

Fishin' with Pa

The lil farm girl

Hmmm??? Feirce?

Crazy?? :)



Happy 12th Birthday Joanna! Love you!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jo!!! Hope you have a grand day!
Love you,
Em
PS
I had the SAME doll!!! =)
Aww, happy birthday Jo! Love ya :D
Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Joanna!
JO that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun when we came over! Especially playing Have you ever!!!
Poor you, you were always int eh middle, Nate too.
Thanks for being my Best friend, Best Buddy and Best cousin!
Love Ads or Addy
Hey! I love the pic of Jo loving up on the poor cat! And the one in the tire's pretty great, too.
Thanks y'all!!!
Happy Birthday Jo! Sorry I'm kinda late! Love Ya!!!
Michaela
Post a Comment