Aww, Israel is just waaay too adorable!! Feels like I know the little guy cuz I've seen so many pictures and heard so much about him. He's getting too huge!!
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
5 comments:
What a cutie!
I am fairly sure ANY baby would love to be watched by your family on any given week. ;)
Can you babysit me for a week?
Aww, Israel is just waaay too adorable!! Feels like I know the little guy cuz I've seen so many pictures and heard so much about him. He's getting too huge!!
Naomi... lol.
~ Rose
Sure Naomi. We'll have to charge more because of the liability and all that but come on up!
Post a Comment