Thursday, January 19, 2012

Skiing!!

Bundled thick with winter gear, ever grinning ear to ear??


~~~

Yuppers... THIS would be why.;) We met up with a group of friends from Ohio last week and hit the slopes all day, plain wearing ourselves out with fun, fellowship and exercise in the crisp winter air.



:: The view down the mile long and most popular slope ::



:: My ever daring skiing buddy Maria ::

(who loved to be the first at the bottom of every race!)



:: Micah the pro snow boarder ::


:: Loving the resort with my big brother ::



( Oh we've seen this one before... )


:: A more challenging slope... with Audrey at the bottom right snapping pictures ::


:: a side trail off the mile long that was a blast ::


:: end of day... skiers went boarding and here Sandy and Logan crash ::


Thanks for the fun Yoders!! What a day... we all hobbled the next couple days but it was well worth it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo, I am jealous. Greg and I went skiing once before and it was SO fun! Wish I could go more but pregnancy and skiing do not go together very well, or so I have heard!

You all look like you had a BLAST!! Love the pictures, it was very pretty resort.

Maria said...

'Ever daring...' HA!!! I'm not. Although a good race is GRAND. =)
It was so great that you were able to come!!! Lots of fun!!!

James and Emily said...

What fun! Amy, we never did get to do that like we were planning...also, nice mittens. ;)

Hannah said...

Looks like lots of fun!! :) I've never skiied before but I did go snowboarding the other day. I will have to try sometime :)