Oh....my....goodness. You guys sure do have fun when holding a video camera, huh???
You need to put a disclaimer that says "no one was injured during the making of this film". HA HA!!! (Unless that is NOT true...hmmmm...) Love you all! :)
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
7 comments:
Oh....my....goodness. You guys sure do have fun when holding a video camera, huh???
You need to put a disclaimer that says "no one was injured during the making of this film". HA HA!!! (Unless that is NOT true...hmmmm...) Love you all! :)
hahaha that is funny. you should put a disclaimer on it.. :D
looks like fun. Are you guys getting warm weather down there?
~Megan--Yep, it's great! Sunny, warm....(most of the time)
Haha, you guys are just too crazy. You'll have the FBI at yer front dar purty quick!
Hi!
I loved your videos! You should do them again! I was laughing pretty hard!
:D who was in them? Is there any sound?
Halle Glushefski
Hey Halle, no there was no talking. Maybe next time there will be! =D The "actors" are Micah, Kay and Jo. Glad you enjoyed them! Lol....
Post a Comment