A hap-hap-happy birthday to youuuu!!!!! :)Oh yes, my favorite is the last picture....the Amy I knew and LOVE!!!! Wishing I could be there with you (sniff). And I still can't believe how old you are!!!! Just "ancient"!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!! ;)
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
7 comments:
Happy birthday dear Amy!!!! Hope you have an awesome day!! :)
<3Bea<3
Happy Birthday, Amy! What age?? :-D Hope you have an awesome day and year!! Love you! <3 <3 <3
A hap-hap-happy birthday to youuuu!!!!! :)Oh yes, my favorite is the last picture....the Amy I knew and LOVE!!!! Wishing I could be there with you (sniff). And I still can't believe how old you are!!!! Just "ancient"!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!! ;)
Hannah says "Happy Birthday Mimi!"
Happy Birthday, Amy Jo. May God richly bless you in this coming year! Love you TONS! :)
Happy Birthday Amy!! Wish I could be with you! Miss and love you much! Jen
AMMMYY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! AND mAnY MoOOOooRE...!!!
come see us soon k?
:)
Happy Birthday, Amy!!! (a little late.):-)
Post a Comment