...amongst other things!

Mrs. Brockett sewing......

We had to make about 40 for a FIAR thingy....

We tried to be productive and look busy....:)

Hillary, I finally got you!
***

The amazing algebra experience....ahhhhhhh
We HAD to have oreos and milk to help our brains function correctly. And tea. And tons of candy. Thanks Jo and Adama.

There will be a post on this later. *wink*
***

The beginning of the marvy, have-to-have-them Rockett truffles
(and this time they didn't use glass cups to crush the cookies)
***

My chore buddy!

The kids playing King on the Mountain. Just guess who the "king" is.

"Tailing" the cow while KK puts the milker on. (she liked to kick)

KK and Thabeh Trombone Telephone
(and the cow is no longer kicking)

Feeding Hillary's calf-to-be :)

Poor calf was unexperienced at drinking from a bottle so it had to be straddled

*Slurp Drip Butt*
Repeat

Bedding....the straw went everywhere too......
***

Truffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What a day!!!!! Lalalala.....................
Love you people!!!!!! Come again soooon!
4 comments:
Aww LOVE you B's!! What a fun day... cept I miss my buddy!! Truffles... mmmm! ( Dangerously awesome)Algebra... Hill and jU you two are crazy.:)Amy
Waaaaa! That just isn't fair!!! Just rub it in why don't ya! Anyways, I am done having my pity party (I think-lol).....Love the picture of Jews and Hills holding the cow tail....and Kay and Thabs feeding the cute little Brockett calf! And Amy....more truffles?!?! Lol- you better watch out for that girl! ;)
Love you all to pieces!!!!!
<3 Em
Did you get my long comment yet?
Hillary
Hehe!!!What a fun day!!!
Those truffles definatley were delicious and we need to get together soon to make more,it will help our brains while we do math.;)
I always enjoy doing chores with you, luv the messy hay pic!
The pictures of Thabs and Kay too, they look great!
Great times, Good memories and Grand friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary
Post a Comment