Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Algebra....

....yes. We decided it would be wise to suffer through this together.....

With brave gusto we attacked the pages of explanations and problems....

"The opposite of the opposite is the opposite."
"WHAT????!!"
"Seriously, what is that supposed to mean?"
"Ohhhh......" (thus our foggy brains were enlightened-probably from the chocolate). "Aha, that makes sense. Now."
"Hey, this is kinda fun!"
Well, it was fun.

"Enough of math!!" they cried in fury.

But maybe its not so bad.....

...esp. when you've got a buddy beside you!
And all that suffering.....

just for this.
***
~Thanks Hillary, I'd be lost without you. *grin*

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun fun!! :-D :-D :-D I'm not sure I remember anything from Algebra...okay, maybe a little, but not much. ;-)

I'm so sorry we didn't get to see you after all this last weekend, but I'm so glad you made it home safely through the snow! Hopefully we can see you again soon! <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Lol! Hey, I'm kinda glad I don't hafta get a GED... I stink at math! Okay, yeah, well, I stink at school in general, but that's beside the point. Glad y'all had fun in the midst of such torture! Hurray for chocolate and friends to enjoy it with! ;-)

Rose

Unknown said...

YES!!! I used Saxon Math too!!! Good stuff ya got there. :) I don't miss school AT ALL. Ya'll have my deepest sympathies!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hurray for a daring friend who will brave the math problems with me! Lets tackle the actual test together, ahhh, scarry!
Hope we keep it up til the end~
Your math buddy (and candy eater)
Hilbadilbado