"The language of friendship is
MEANINGS.... not words."
~~~




Grab a recipe....
a pile of herbs(2 oz), plus vit E and honey....
Strain. Add 1oz beeswax...

She's hiding as she zips up our first curtain...

Grin... that was a blast.:)
Can you guess?!
~~~~
Ya! Ok we LOVE calzones...
Dear Em... I've so missed your fun, crazy ways!
You are a nut!:) A good nut. I MISS you.
Touches of coziness....
~~~
An herbalist lives here so....
mush from Aloe vera... (soak herbs in 1 cup olive oil)
Then after 4 hours in the oven....
The curtain catastrophe...
Em and I head to JoAnn's with GPS in hand and the perfect cute country
curtain idea in mind. We look for ideas and think we know what we like... after many
'I don't knows' and 'what do ya think's' we actually found fabric. Later at Aldi's we question our hasty choise of all red. More 'what do you think?' conversations follow and another trip back to
JoAnn's... Oh boy... at last we're home and dive into our project with gusto and happy thoughts of replacing the horrid 70's orangey red drapes.
(P.S Day one of curtain sewing ended in... failure. I saw it in Em's eyes as she hung our
puny attempt of a curtain on it's high perch above their huge dark picture window. 10 inches. Way to short. And the swag/scallop idea looked crumby. So we quit, reluctantly hung the drapes, and chatted till the wee hours...)
This is serious. They MUST be done today!
Another issue:
"Tails or no tails?"
"Whatever you like"
"I don't know!"
"James, tails or no tails? Waht do you think looks better?"
"Whatever you want dear."
fellowship, memorize scripture, pray and learn as Aaron and James teach. Tonight:
"For where your treaure is... there will your heart be also..." Time. What do we do with it? Squader or savor? Waste it or use it for the Lord and others? Wood hay and stubble? Or Gold, siler and precious stone? Works will burn like Aarons doggie here in the kettle. Good works will burn. Only the steel foundation of truth and faith in Jesus Christ will stand the fire.
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal; But lay up for yourselevs treasures in heaven, where niether moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." Matt 6:19-20

3 comments:
Ohhhhhhh!! HIII EMMMM! VERY cute abode there! Looks like fun! :)
(BIG GRIN)
Amy, I laughed as I looked through those pictures yet again and remembered out "curtain catastrophe" (LOL) and everything else we did....WAY too fun! Makes me sigh and miss you a hundred times over again. We are good and making every moment into a memory. :) Thanks for coming, and can you not wait 7 whole months for another visit?!?!
Love you dear Chum!!!!!!!!!
<3 Em
Ahhh, I miss the good ole days or you two being together!! Goofiness!!Lol
I love Em to pieces too!
Hillary
Post a Comment