
Mr. M. and Dad chatting. Mr. M. knew Dad's Dad so it was cool to find out they were our neighbors and meet them. :)

Kim writing some yummy recipes out for us.

Mom and Mrs. M.

One of their cute little kids, Rowan.

Getting ready to play dutch-blitz

She's so cute! (Leanne)

Rachel enjoying her niece

Ethan the adorable!

Lydia trying out Amy's violin

Hehe, it was funny watching everyone try out Kay's cello.
"Hurry up honey, I want a turn!"

Tricia

Lewis helping Rachel, or maybe that's the other way around.

Carl is incredible on the guitar

Kim on her mandolin
1 comment:
Hey Amy,
It's a small world from the city to the farmland, but unlike most girls where i live, i'm a hand on women just like you, involved in Gods Earth but i hope one day maybe I can just experience your life which is very different from my everyday life, unlike yours the only time I pick my own food is when i'm going camping. I hope we keep in touch, I believe God has allowed both of us to meet at CERT but also be a testimony in each others lives.
God Bless,
Ashleigh Green
Post a Comment