
Friends over, the littles all taking a sleigh ride :)

Emet and Kaylee
"Are we friends?"

Jyoti's yummy tea!

Prashansa all dressed up

They had a blast playing dolls

But Grammy Jo aged really fast

and suddenly died! Her friends weep over her.....Hark! Do I see her laughing??

Prashansa with Katie's cool purple glasses hehe

Aw....sweet little Kaylee....reminds us of Kayla when she was a baby. ;)
***

Little Emily at our neighbor's where everyone from church got together

My matching pal

Kina!
Kayla, I love your sock! I'm glad it's clean!

"Quick! Hide from the camera!"

Aw, Emet is way too cute!
***

All of us girls went sledding and thus the crazy pic!

We try to be normal at times

Nathan and Levi
(a different time but at the same place)


It was verrrry cold!

Trudging our lazy selves up the steep hill.

Kayla and Nina have to take a big long rest now at the top

A full sled. Anyone else want to squish on??
2 comments:
Oh I do, I do (want to squeeze on the sled)!!!!! I LOVE to see what is happening up there with you all!!! Who is the little girl Kaylee? And where did you go sledding?
Missing you all SOOOOOOO much!!!! **(sniffles)**
Em
Kaylee, is the Schwarzmueller's granddaughter, Em. And where we went sledding was Gallagher's Hill in medina. Missing you too!!!!!!! Its never right w/o you! <3
Post a Comment