What beautiful pictures! It looks as if everyone greatly enjoyed themselves and from what I have heard, many people where touched deep inside.... So glad to see Adam there again! He looked so happy.
PS I love seeing pictures like this and noticing minor changes in the people from church. ;)
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures! It looks as if everyone greatly enjoyed themselves and from what I have heard, many people where touched deep inside....
So glad to see Adam there again! He looked so happy.
PS
I love seeing pictures like this and noticing minor changes in the people from church. ;)
Post a Comment