We were playing "cowboys and indians" in the woods. Kayla's hat was just a little small, lol. I think this is a cowboy too.....=)
The indians
Our neighbors were combining corn
Picking the last of our ear corn....
We had friends over the other week so we took the little kids to play in the woods. Kay and Lula visiting Lacey on the way thru the pasture.
A view of our dying pines.....=(
This picture is soooo cute!
We love our little buddies! =)
Mr. Greene brought us a Shorthorn steer, a registered heifer and bred heifer plus a very nice registered Shorthorn bull so we can get our cows bred. They are liking their new home and the bull is still a gentleman. So in other words he hasn't gotten nasty yet.
Love pictures of the sky and clouds. They are always so unique!
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
4 comments:
Those last few pictures look like winter pictures!! I cannot WAIT for snow!!! :) Love all your pictures.
i love the pic of the pine trees!! awesome!!
Aw looks like fun! The picture of the tree's are awesome!!
Looks like you guys had fun! :) Love the one that is looking up the trees. ♥
Post a Comment