Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Juli!!!!!!






Happy 21st birthday!!! We love you to pieces!!!!


I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalms 139:14

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I have the special privilege of commenting frst on your special day! =)
All the times I got to spend with you are very special and unforgetable! You really are one of a kind Tonto!
Thanks for being a fun, thoughtful and happy friend!
The Lone Ranger

James and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jews!!! WOW! You made it to the BIG 2-1!!!!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day today as you celebrate...
Sending a hug for you.

PS
I didn't know that you were part indian! ;)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun singing to you at church. :) You didn't look thrilled but we didn't mind at all. ;)

Naomi said...

whoa Ju... 21? Wow... I'm loving my 18 ;) Happy B-day anyway! Love ya

Dart Family said...

Wow, Juli! This is the OLDEST you've EVER been!!! You are almost a quarter of a century old!

I hope your day was wonderful!

Love,

Abby =D

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Juli!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Maria said...

A VERY happy birthday to you, Julie!!!

Amy Jo said...

Hill-you are amazing! Thank you for suprising me and taking me out for lunch and all the other good stuff. I love you to pieces!
Em, thanks for the hug! I wish you could be here! And yes =) I truly am part indian but that's not why I got nick named Tonto. Lol...
Sally....ahem! I'm glad you had fun singing to me...yikes! You are sooo funny!
Naomi and Abby, what would I do w/o your incredibly encouraging comments-love ya both!
Amanda, Emmaline and Maria-thanks so much for your comments! =)

~Juli

Mary Cammilleri said...

Happy birthday :)

Juli said...

Thanks Mary! =)

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Juli!♥