Monday, November 21, 2011

The Last of Warm(er) Weather

.....which we enjoyed with friends and a picnic at the lake.

Here's a photo shoot. We only wanted 1 or 2 good ones but it ended up being about 20, thanks to Amy and Thabeh. =) Thanks guys!
No comments....=)





I have no idea what was so funny but whenever we're together there's ALWAYS something to laugh about!

Oh brother-more pictures??!

I think we're about done.........

Best of friends!

The clan

Thabs and Kay in the "picture tree"

The boys were having a blast trying to climb vines

They nicely cooperated for a picture =)

Adama and Joanna





Love you all!

Here is the "shoe tree". (Which we passed on the way home)Its been here for years.

4 shoe trees! =D


***

Newsflash:::: Tomorrow morning around 3:30 am Dad and I are taking mom and Nathan to the airport to fly out to Alaska to stay with Dana and Lisa and Mary so please pray that they have a safe trip! Also please pray for Lisa who has a broken leg(which is why they are going up there) and will be having surgery next week.

4 comments:

James and Emily said...

LOVE all the pics!
I really like the one of you two laughing - a very typical look. :)
And I love "the clan" picture...minus one detail...it is missing just one buddy. :-/
And, the shoe trees are HILARIOUS!!!! =D

Unknown said...

When I saw the picture of the shoe trees (and hadn't read the caption) I thought to myself, "those leaves look sooo much like shoes!" LOL!!! Neat. You guys look like you had a blast...I miss the B's! :(

Megan Russell said...

Nice pictures. ;) Miss you guys! ♥

Anonymous said...

Howdy Friend!
Sorry it has taken me sooo long to comment, I never saw the post until a few minutes ago.
That was great fun being together ( as usual) and I sure am glad that we fianlly got pictures together. =) You are a great friend!
Luv ya Loads Tonto!