We went apple picking recently too...Jacob thought they were balls. When I gave him one to eat, he looked at and threw it across the orchard. Yeah...we have some work to do with him! LOL!!! FUN!
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
6 comments:
Wow! The third picture is incredible.
I'm so sad that fall is on the wane. I love winter too, but fall seems to have flown this year, I want just a few more weeks of it. :)
Mmmm! New York apples are the best!
We went apple picking recently too...Jacob thought they were balls. When I gave him one to eat, he looked at and threw it across the orchard. Yeah...we have some work to do with him! LOL!!! FUN!
Jo, I cried alot at your funeral. I used a whole box of tissues!
Ads
jo! Actually you ate a worm...look at that apple!
Aunt Amy
Lol, Ads!!! You crack me up!!
Post a Comment