Nice pictures! Looks like you all are keeping busy! I love fall...we raked 5 bags of leaves today. There are still about 10 bags left hanging on the tree too. LOL! :) Miss you lots! :)
Life always looks so beautiful and peacefully simple in pictures, doesn't it? I miss Amy's photography skills in our photos this year. There is always late summer/fall pictures with her twist :) Busy or not, ya'll will have to run away for a visit. Miss you guys!
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
5 comments:
Ha ha!!! Love the "Johnny Appleseed"!!! :)
Great pictures!
Nice pictures! Looks like you all are keeping busy! I love fall...we raked 5 bags of leaves today. There are still about 10 bags left hanging on the tree too. LOL! :) Miss you lots! :)
Awwww, I miss y'all!! - Nina
Love Canandaigua Lake; I spent a whole summer working on houses on the lake one year.
Life always looks so beautiful and peacefully simple in pictures, doesn't it? I miss Amy's photography skills in our photos this year. There is always late summer/fall pictures with her twist :) Busy or not, ya'll will have to run away for a visit. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment