Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Horses and Their Girls

~Kay had her buddy, Nina, over to go riding; something she's been wanting to do all summer before hunting season started. It was a beautiful day and Amy decided to sneak back to the woods and snap some pictures of them using Nina's *amazing* camera! I love how they turned out--they are so cute!

First Amy finds the horses patiently waiting under a tree.....
...where are the girls, Lacey??

"Look this way, look this way!"

Aha! There they are in the creek, enjoying the cool water.



Back on their horses and ready to ride some more

I love these pictures!!



Talk about a picture-perfect day! Thank you Lord!





Thank you Nina for coming over and riding with Kayla! You made her day!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Very good photography! I need to learn some better camera skills. :/

Angelina said...

Awww that was sooooo great! I absolutely LOVE the pictures Amy got... she's def. got the touch!

Love you Kay... it made my day too!

Love,
Angelina

Unknown said...

Great photos Amy! I love how pretty the trees are in all the pictures. It looks like it was a great day to go riding!