
This is Montana, our sassy puppy. Let's just say she has alot of growing up to do! She is improving though. :)

They are kind of cute


The other Sunday we went to Letchworth and then for a long Sunday drive around the southern tier. We passed this farm where there were 3 CASE-IH packer tractors packing a bunker. We thought it was so cool.

This kind of stuff is just intriguing, you know.
And after all, they were CASE-IH. *grin*



A couple weeks ago we went to a little party for Emily at the Nature Trail with the Crafts and Sortas. Thanks guys! It was fun!

Mischievous boys!



We were able to have the Crafts over for dinner while they were in the area so that was fun!

Ice cream! Yummy!!!!


Joanna and Amy spent alot of time working on their recipe scrapbook


Joanna hard at work. Amy looks like she ran out of ideas.

Amy was baking....yum,yum!


A cow's heaven

Some of our new beef cows. We bought 5 more to raise for freezer beef.
And that's all for now!
"But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." 2 Cor. 10:17
4 comments:
lovely pictures! Little known secret about me is that I love cows. :/ :) liked all your cow pictures. I miss my neighbor cows. :)
So glad I finally got to your new blog, the address Amy gave me kinda went through the wash. :/ I felt terrible when I realized I had lost it again!
*LOVE* the bread...I can almost taste it! I envy your talent. ;)
Hey, I gotta meet that puppy. Pretty cute!
Amanda, yay! Glad you found our blog. Glad you enjoyed the cow pictures! :)
Hi Em....the bread does look great aye? It didn't quite taste right though! And Nomy- you do need to come see puppy!
Post a Comment