We went to the farm where Dad works one day to watch them chop corn and use the dump wagons which are pretty neat.
See? ;)
Packer tractors
Then we hung out in the barn with Dad for awhile because he had to feed hay to the dry cows.
Joanna in the payloader. Don't worry, she wasn't driving! =)
They just LOVE to eat, eat and eat!
This thing is just way too fun to drive. It's really cool.
Nathan enjoying his free back scratcher
We have a little lineback calf and this is his mother. They did an ultrasound on her and found out she was having a bull so they told Dad we could have him, and the day he was born he came home to our farm. He has the cutest little cookies and cream face. Mom named him Solomon.
Hi, I'm Amy. I love dirt roads, picking fragrant wildflowers, running barefoot, and watching the clouds. I love winding little creeks, fuzzy beef cattle, freckled little brothers, and kissing newborn's soft cheeks. I love my family of thirteen and my Lord Jesus. He makes life worth living and has blessed my life above measure!~
No comments:
Post a Comment